Musings, platitudes, rants and reveries of an uninhibited horny urban bear.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Random thoughts

Apparently some "stranger" approached D in the mall and told him to read my blog. I doubt I have that many readers so I have my suspicions about the story. I was annoyed at first and then felt bad about what I wrote. Then, I realized I hadn't written anything that D and I hadn't talked about or fought about. So even though he probably didn't like to see it in print, it couldn't have been a shock. We're working on communication skills right now which we needed to do anyway. So everything seems ok right now.

I think Madonna looks stupid trying to keep up and krump like the blacks and latinos in her video. Does anyone believe that people like that would actually krump to baroque synthesizer music?





Knit it, and they will cum. I found a link to this on fleshbot. I don't know what's more amusing, the juxtaposition of kink and comfort or the picture of an entrepreneurial German grandmother knitting her way into a new market niche.







I think the saying "You can't take it with you" is stupid. People use it when referring to money and death. But you can't fucking take anything with you can you?

I'm on heavy doses of prednisone again. I'm glad for the relief it's bringing but I've only been on it one day and my sleep patterns are already fucked. I'll be good and bitchy by Sunday and I dread the challenge of trying to communicate better with D while suppressing the urge to throw furniture.

I'm booked for another colonoscopy Thursday next week. Yay. A day of hunger followed by a morning on the toilet (pissing out of my ass) followed by a camera stuck so far up my ass I can see my nose hairs (you get to watch it live on TV!). Not to mention my colon being inflated like an inner tube. Thank god my doctor is generous with the valium.

I'm learning about agricultural lending at work. Today I learned how to properly collateralize a cow.

I like cows.

1 Comments:

Blogger Top_Dog said...

Ya, the thing with D in the mall is "strange". I don't really believe it and I've gotten past the need to get to the bottom of it. I'm sure I'll find out one day but it's ironic, now that we are tying to communicate better, that we are focussing on being honest about our feelings. I can see that it bothers him that he's not being completely honest with me on the matter and I know it.

Ya, cows die. They have little cows too. So I think that's why you take a floating charge against the herd instead of a specific charge like you would on a car. I've been reading that we can even finance the purchase of bees. I think it would be a challenge to identify each bee and register thousands of separate leins.

9:42 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home