Musings, platitudes, rants and reveries of an uninhibited horny urban bear.

Friday, December 03, 2004

Frog Fingers

D had work tonight so I was free to go and have some fun. I went over to see Flatlinegirl and Livesemenpellets and we played Grand Theft Auto again. My skill level has increased since the last time I played but I still suck.

LSP has some unusual pets. I got to meet some of them. The first was a frog. You know, the kind that have little suction cups on the ends of their fingers. This one looked innocent enough sitting in someone's hands but FLG put him on the side of her aquarium and he stretched his arms and legs out. That made him look kind of large and I was a bit creeped out.

I shouldn't have acknowledged my creeped-outness because as soon as I said it was kind of scary FLG brought the frog over and let me hold it. It was kind of sticky and it seemed to prefer sitting on the cuff of my shirt more than my hand. I didn't want it to pee on my shirt so I gave him back. She brought out a ghecko next but he was too shy to come out of his house.

When I got home, I petted the cat because she needed some attention after being left alone all day. Of course she noticed my frog-scented fingers and tried to have a taste. I'm not sure but I think she liked the flavour. She seemed to be more interested in my fingers than the meal I put out for her. Why do animals like stinky things?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home