Musings, platitudes, rants and reveries of an uninhibited horny urban bear.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Sometimes, remembering your dreams is fun when you try to piece bits of them together the next day. Other times it’s just disturbing.

In one part of a dream I remember from last night, I was either a corpse or some kind of accident victim and at the same time I was either an undertaker or doctor. I had to assemble tattered bloody bits of me together on a table. Some parts were warm and gave me hope that if I worked fast enough, I would be able to save myself. Other parts were so cold and mangled that it was clear nothing could be done.

In the next scene, my stomach split open below my belly button and my small intestines began to fall out. I was because I had been bitten by a caterpillar. One of the black fuzzy kind. Someone (either D or my sister) squished the caterpillar with the end of a broom handle as it tried to leave. Clearly they had everyone’s safety in mind but I felt bad that the bug got squished.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gage1 said...

that's creepy and weird.

10:22 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home