Musings, platitudes, rants and reveries of an uninhibited horny urban bear.

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Odourama

Darcy wouldn't let me sleep in this morning. She started to lick my hair at 9 am so I would get up to feed her. After I gave her some breakfast I went up the street to the bakery to get myself some coffee.

While I was out, I saw a group of women gathering at the entrance to the apartment across the street. They had dust masks on latex gloves. There was a plastic pail on the ground beside them so I guessed they were there for some cleaning.

I was right. After I got back I could see them in one of the units across the street cleaning everything from top to bottom. It looks like the curtains have been taken down so I can see everything they're doing. They've moved all the furniture and they're washing everything from top to bottom.

Last week, at the same building, there were cop cars parked out in front throughout the day. Animal control was there too and I saw a lot of cats taken out in carriers. I'm wondering what happened. There was an old lady on our street who had 50 cats taken away from her by the SPCA and then 35 more cats removed from her place a year later. I'm thinking there must have been another crazy cat lady living there but I don't think there were as many cats. I'm gagging to think of what it must smell like in that apartment. Even with the windows open I'll bet those cleaning ladies want to vomit. I do just looking at them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gage1 said...

ugh. I know how bad one cat can smell, so I don't even want to begin to imagine that reek.

3:17 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home